THE JOINT INJECTIONS
We are a group of specialists clinicians providing comprehensive assessment, ultrasound scans and ultrasound-guided injections if required.
ULTRASOUND GUIDED INJECTIONS
Joint Injections is a highly specialised ultrasound guided injection service designed to give patients quick access to pain-relieving injections for a variety of musculoskeletal problems, delivered by our team of specialised clinicians.
Conditions We Treat
- Shoulder conditions including Frozen Shoulder, Rotator Cuff related Pain or Tears, Shoulder impingement, bursitis, frozen shoulder etc.
- Elbow pain including Tennis elbow, Golfers elbow, Osteoarthritis of the elbow and other elbow-related conditions
- Hand & Wrist pain like Osteoarthritis of the wrist, DeQuervain’s, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Trigger Finger/Thumb, and other wrist-related conditions.
- Back pain including localised low back pain or radiating to buttocks or legs
- Hip/Pelvis conditions like the Sacroiliac joint, Hip Osteoarthritis, Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome and other hip-related issues.
- Knee conditions like Knee Osteoarthritis, ligamentous issues, Patello-femoral pain Syndrome and other common problems.
- Foot and Ankle conditions like Osteoarthritis of the Ankle, tendon / ligamentous issues, Plantar fascitis, tendonitis etc.
Let's start your journey with us:
- Call us on 020 8870 8761 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment.
- Comprehensive Musculoskeletal examination and testing.
- Ultrasound scan (if required) to have clarity about why you are in pain.
- Same day Ultrasound Guided Cortisone Injection for pain relief or Hyaluronic injection (Gel) for arthritic joints.
- Fixed fee structure so you can plan your expenses. £250 for Cortisone, £350 for Ostenil Plus.